Designed for companies who:
Who are embarking on creating their first talent function.
Have a reliance on agencies.
Lack robust internal hiring processes and tooling.
Who feel their internal talent team are underperforming.
The most effective way of scaling a Talent function.
Our Build Operate Transfer model is the perfect way to ensure the build, or transformation, of a world class talent function and eliminate the risks associated with building from scratch.
You gain the hiring fire power of our internal talent acquisition team but also access to specialist knowledge covering:
- Talent Acquisition Transformation
- Talent Acquisition Strategy and Roadmap
- Implementing effective hiring processes
- Go-to-market employer brand strategy
- Implementation of appropriate tooling and an Applicant Tracking System
- Building effective hiring metrics and reporting dashboards
- Interview training for hiring managers
- DEIB strategy and implementation
- Knowledge transfer and training of your permanent team
Creating quality talent acquisition from nothing is hard, but it doesn't have to be.
Case Study: Driving Cloud Solutions in Construction & Infrastructure.
Our aims in partnering with Causeway:
- Improve hiring processes by setting up scalable processes in the talent acquisition function
- Reduce time to hire
- Ensure hiring managers are equipped with the skills to interview effectively to ensure fair and consistent processes
- Hire an internal recruiter and train them on our processes before completing our handover
We implemented scalable hiring processes that focused on finding quality candidates in shorter timescales. We reduced time to hire from 46 days (2022) to an average of 15 days (YTD 2023), which meant hiring managers were getting time back to focus on their day-to-day.
These processes ensured a focus on quality not quantity - we increased submission to interview conversion rates from 35% to 87% and our interview to offer from 7:1 to 3:2.
"We’ve seen firsthand here at Causeway the difference interview training makes when our leaders and hiring teams follow this best practice. Having rolled out Talent Point's training across our organisation I can vouch for the fact that it’s hugely value add and worthwhile."